by John Miller, Secretary
● Online meeting, via Zoom, began at 7:30 pm. There were about 62 attendees.
● Rex Parker reviewed current membership count, which the Secretary records at 28 paid new members (2020); 52 paid renewed members (2020) and 52 unpaid members (as of 11-24-2020).
● Rex presented an overview of current sky objects with a reminder of the December 21st Jupiter/Saturn conjunction (nearest separation on the date).
● Victor Davis was announced as new Program Chair, replacing Ira Polans.
● Guest speaker Kimberly Arcand, Science Communicator http://kimarcand.com with NASA’s Chandra X-ray Observatory, gave an excellent overview of the project. It was very well received.
● Rich Sherman gave a “Journal Club” presentation. He reviewed a new book titled, The Planets.
● Rex and David (Skitt) talked about their astrovideo sessions produced at the WC observatory and invited members to contact them to learn more regarding EAA (Electronically-assisted astronomy).
● The meeting adjourned at 10:00 PM.