by Larry Kane
I am putting together a AAAP member and member family field trip to the InfoAge Science and History Center located in Wall, New Jersey. This is the home of an operational 60 foot radio telescope. Our tour will be on December 14 at 1:00PM. Admission will be $10.00. While I have not yet visited this site myself, it looks intriguing and should be both informative and entertaining. I am awaiting the maximum number of attendees they can accommodate, but hope that fifteen to twenty of us won’t be too many. So let me know if you want to join the tour.by sending me a note to: email@example.com.
The information below was copied from the InfoAge Center website https://infoage.org/visiting/
Please come visit us!
- We’re open 1:00PM-5:00PM on Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday
- Admission is $7 for ages 13+ and $4 for ages 12 and younger
- Our main campus is at 2201 Marconi Rd., Wall, NJ 07719 (Overview Map)
- There are several buildings, so dress for outdoor weather (Campus Map)
- ISEC (InfoAge Space Exploration Center) is a short walk south at 2300 Marconi Road
- Parking at InfoAge is always free
InfoAge is a science and history center at the Jersey shore. We formed in 1998 as a 501(c)(3) educational non-profit organization. Our mission is to preserve, teach, and honor scientific innovation and history in order to inspire new generations of thinkers, dreamers, and visionaries.