by John Miller, Secretary
● The meeting convened at 7:30 PM via Zoom and Yahoo (online). There were initially about 47 Zoom attendees.
● Victor Davis, Program Chair, introduced the evening’s guest speaker: Professor Alexandra Krull Davatzes, Associate Professor in the Department of Earth and Environmental Science at Temple University. Her presentation was titled: “Precambrian Meteor Impacts and Implications for Early Earth.” The talk was well-received. An extensive Q&A followed.
● The Association member topics discussion began at 9:00 P.M. Subjects included:
*Astro Video processes and presentations.
*Pending slate of candidates for the Board of Trustees, 2021-2022.
*Observatory policy and procedures for 2021 (Covid modifications).
*Observatory repair schedule, permit reviews and possible adjustments.
● Observatory Chair, David Skitt, invited AAAP members to visit the observatory April 16 to review the current equipment and observatory procedures. He added there is a AAAP member Memorial Day solar observing session in the planning.
● A Board of Trustees candidate slate was presented for 2021 – 2022:
*Rex Parker, Director
*Larry Kane, Assistant Director
*John Miller, Secretary
*Michael Mitrano, Treasurer
*Victor Davis, Program Chair
David and Jennifer Skitt, Observatory Co-chairs
● The meeting adjourned at 10 P.M.