by Michael Franzyshen, New Jersey Astronomical Association
The New Jersey Astronomical Association’s (NJAA) 3rd Annual Open House and Astronomy Flea-market is on Saturday, September 21, 2019 at their observatory in High Bridge, NJ.
Hours are: 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM. The rain date is October 5, 2019. The club had over 200 attendees last year and hope to grow the attendance again this year!
If you are going to participate in the flea-market, limited tables/chairs are available (first come/first served). For Sellers, there is a $20 registration fee (refundable at end of event). Paypal: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tours of the observatory, Astro flea-market, solar observing, see Venus in the daytime (a favorite), door prizes and food will be available onsite.
- Charles Bracken, Author of the “The Deep-Sky Imaging Primer” Speaking at 11:00 AM EST
- “Telescope Tune-Up” by Keith Marley at 1:00 PM EST – Bring your Scope!
- Al Nagler of Televue will be onsite demonstrating their exciting, new Apollo Eyepiece!
- Al Ernst will be sharing his widefield images take out west (Death Valley, Etc) – 2:30 PM EST
- Rob Teeter of Teeter’s Telescopes will be onsite displaying some of his wonderful Dobsonian telescopes.
- Outdoor Sports Optics will be onsite selling eyepieces, scope accessories, filters, etc.
More information on the open house event and registration details for the flea-market is available at: https://njaa-openhouse.org.
Clear out your garage or living room of astro-hardware – Join us for the Flea-Market and sell that unused astro-hardware!
Come enjoy a day of astronomy, buying & selling! Buy that difficult to find scope/eyepiece/mount you’ve been looking for!
The PDF Flyer can be referenced here:
Questions about the event? Call me at 908-256-2918!